I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

When Is Someday?

When GOD tells you to do something, don't say that you'll do it someday (or anything meaning someday, like later.) When GOD wants something and asks for it... HE wants it know!!! GOD created a Monday, Tuesday, Wensday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and a Sunday... but HE never created a someday. When is someday? Bottom line: GOD asks, GOD gets. It's either you do it GOD'S way... or you do it GOD'S way. Get what I'm saying?

I also don't think GOD created the word how. (I mean in the sense of: How are/am I/we suppose to do that, not like how should I do it?) How is a word of godless men. If your for GOD, then you have nothing to fear. You just do it all not feeling any fear and blowing through it- why? Because you never ever go solo. You always have GOD watching out for you. I'll talk more about that later.

GOD bless "U" all! If your new stay and read a little Christian or not and also..... Be here, or be nowhere @ all.
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home