I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

continue 3 (final)

This post is the sequal to 4 posts. Please go down to stay in touch and read up from there before you read here. This is one of my most important and powerful messages; it may be long, but please: READ IT!!! Thanks.

Another tip is to pray to GOD for the full armor of GOD. Ask HIM for the boots of peace, belt of truth, shield of faith, breast blate of rhigeousness, sword of the SPIRIT (the fun one), and helmet of salvation. Bottom line: GET OUT THERE AND SAVE EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T OR DOUBTS GOD AND MAKE THE PERSON RIGHT!!!!!!!!! It's almost as if there's over a million people, about 2 run of a huge cliff. Only worst. So, here are the steps:

1. Start praying to GOD daily
2. Read and believe and obey the Bible daily (presumeably the King James verson)
3. And preach to strangers and people (just ask GOD @ the begining of the day who to preach to and I garantee if you believe HE will answer, HE will answer some way. Maybe someone else will tell you, you'll hear it, GOD will show you a picture or speack, etc.) Just imagion that you will get 1,000,000,000 dollars for each one you save. That's basicly almost true only better for the rewards you will get in Heaven.

Some up: This is very very long. You may have not have gotten a chance to read this all. Well this message contains your life. If you didn't get a chance to read it all, then print it and read it later. You may want to keep it and look over it every now and then when you need help or hints. Don't be afraid of getting hurt while preaching. The Bible says no weapons drawn agaisnt you shall prosper if you have GOD. This may be a life or death situation for you, so please, oh please, read the whole thing right up to the begining (stay in touch). GOD bless "U" and help "U" all!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

7 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, 11 July, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Why am I a jerk. Please tell me. And I am really sorry if I have been a jerk to you or anybody else. Please explain. Could you explain the abeviations too. I'm not to hip. I don't know what lol means to much. Oh, guess what!?! I've just been touched by GOD in the best of ways! I am going to start preaching and preaching once I get my info down correct! Oh, you have to go to www.artakiane.com! It is soooo cool! This 11 year old girl does theese really awesome pictures with paint and JESUS allows her to see HIM every day every since she was 4! You have to read more about her to completely understand! GOD bless "U"!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Tuesday, 11 July, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Oh, I'm sorry. I just don't know what the k stands for at the end. Please explain. GOD bless "U"!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Wednesday, 12 July, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    You can think I'm dumb, but I don't care because I just want GOD to think good of me. Anyway, I need your help really bad. I'll tell you @ your blog. Thanks.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Thursday, 13 July, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    RC Hammer you didn't know what "k" means! If you had an IM you would know. LOL ( laugh out loud.) Peace out.

    Chinagirl411

     
  • At Thursday, 20 July, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     
  • At Thursday, 20 July, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Thank you very very much. GOD gives most of it to me. Praise GOD... for everything!!!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Saturday, 12 August, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home