I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Continue 2

The start of theese posts was started 3 posts down (title: stay in touch.) Please go down to read stay in touch first , then continue 2nd, then here. They go in a seqence and are probably my most important posts ever. Thanks.

OK. You read the 2 below. How about you don't believe in hell (or the person your preaching 2). Well if you didn't believe in trucks, and you where standing in the middle of the road and a truck was coming, would you get hit by it even though you didn't believe? You would get blowned into 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pieces! Well, is it any different with hell? No! You must preach to people! You must! The Bible says that in the end days (which are almost upon us) that GOD doesn't want us cold, or luke warm, but HE wants us hot!!! On fire! Working for HIM and preaching to people firend or stranger. That's why you have to make friends with non'Christians. So you can preach to em' and teach them the way of the MASTER! The way of my LORD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, what if your a kid and your parents won't let you just walk up to a stranger. Well, use your imagination. I right the word (print it of the PC) of paper and go in public and put it omewhere will someone will find it (I'm unseen) and that is my way to reachin' to strangers. You might want to try something a little less dangereous though. I also write on my blog to praech the word of GOD just be creative.

................................................................................................................

I will continue this post in a few minutes above. Thanks.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home