I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!!



Happy 4th of July everyone! Here's a test: Can anyone tell me why we celebrate the 4th of July? I hope eveyrone enjoys the carnivals, fireworks, parades, etc. This is andwas and will always be 1 nation under GOD. No objections. Are forefathers wrote it in are independents so you can't flippin' change that! GOD is the true maker of this nation; HE built us up and let us get started, HE gave us the power to overcome are enemies, and HE could bring us down if we keep tryin' to get rid of HIM. Here's a tip for all the non believers: BELIEVE!!! We can't make it without GOD! GOD bless "U" all and to all a good 4th of July.
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

(P.S. I still have 2 other really important post; If your new, come back to read em' when I have time to post. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home