I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Monday, November 20, 2006

My Intentions, Problems, and Update...

Title change...
Before I start, I would like to make clear that I changed this blogs name to "I Am Who I am" instead of keeping it "theflippingsweetblog." I will not change the adrress' ULR though, so don't worry. I felt that since this is a religeous site that it should have a religeous name- indicating that I talk about GOD here. That is all I have to say about that... let's move on.

Problems, Answers, and Questions...
I have 1 problem and 1 problem solved. The one I solved is that I figured out how to make my links "able-to-click" so you can click them and go right to that link. My problem is, I can't get my sidebar to move up so everyone can see it. Does any smart person know how to move it up so it's visible? If anyone know, please comment me and tell me. Thanks.

A Bible Program...
Now, I'm thinking about starting and program that will let you read the whole Bible in ther year. I'm trying to get the program set up. Please comment me and tell me if you would be interested in the program. It might take a while to set up, so hang tight and I will try to tell you if there are any more updates on that. I just wanted to let you know about that.

A New Link...
One more thing. I just want to tell you about the blog I recently added to my links. If you want to check it out, go to:

http://bella-is-sweet-totally-duh.blogspot.com

Comment there please, because there is not enough comments. Thanks.


GOD bless U all!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

(P.S. If you want to see my "fallen" side bar, go all the way down.")

(P.S.S. I would also like to say thanks to ChinaGirl for the Bible Program idea. Her blog is: http://believeinyourself-chinagirl411.blogspot.com.)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home