I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Patient

GOD is so wonderful. I don't have anything to post... but GOD turned having nothing to post, into a post! I'll explain. Usually, GOD gives me something to write. I just have to wait for it. Well, I've been waiting, but I haven't gotten a post. But then I noticed what the LORD had given me. Hear this:

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him...
Psalms 37:7


I wait for a post because of this verse. I get prepared to write it down. GOD does the rest. This post is what HE gave me. The LORD has spoken: Be patient! For everything you need just ask GOD and wait patiently. I assure you, you'll get what you ask for, unless it's something terrible like you want to kill someone for no reason. The Bible says:

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Matthew 7:7

That is how I can assure you. These verses' go along because you have to be patient for what you ask for. If you make a Christmas list and ask for certain things, no matter what you'll have to wait untill Christmas to get them. It's the same thing. GOD will deliver it to you when HE knows you are ready. HE knows what HE is doing. I don't want to argue with someone so great. HE created the earth so I could live. Before me, HE created every single human leading up to me. I'm so small comapred to HIM. To everything. That's why I surender. I surender to GOD. My life is in HIS strong Hands. HE even sent HIS SON to die for us. Everyone is still denying and everyone still won't give GOD the respect HE deserves so I will. I will wait patiently for everything HE has for me. I'm right here waiting for HIM. Please, hear me out. It sounds like we gone of track but we haven't. Everything is connected. So hear me out and wait patiently for GOD after you ask. Thanks you for listening.

If you have any questions, comments, or anything else feel free to comment. If I made any typos, please tell me. If you want to recieve JESUS for the first time today, pray. Tell GOD you know your a sinner. Tell HIM you believe JESUS died on the cross for you. Tell HIM you love HIM and that you want HIM in your life forever. Your decision is up to you. I can't force you. It's just your eternity!!! Of course, you don't know when your going to die... tommorow, maybe, a few hours from now... I don't know?!? Just remember as soon as you make your choice nothing at all can come in between you and GOD.
GOD bless U all!!!
!Alabar DIOS!
Praise GOD!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

4 Comments:

  • At Sunday, 12 November, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    I found a very sweet blog the other day and he had a prayer like this for people who were just accepting GOD:

    "Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be. In JESUS name, amen."

    I thought I should share that with you.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Monday, 13 November, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hello!
    i'm italian
    your blog is beautiful.i have got a blog:
    www.superjuventus.blogspot.com
    you go in my blog and you write a comment.
    by

     
  • At Monday, 13 November, 2006 , Blogger Alfred Kuchinski said...

    Dear RC Hammer:
    Thank you for reading my blog on SACRAMENTALS and the Catholic Church.
    Many Roman Catholics do not always follow exactly the directorates of Rome. (Papal Orders) Does this make them bad?
    The answer is NO. Many Roman Catholics today question laws or directorates from Rome. Many have legitimate reasons for their questions.
    I wish I could give you a specificate example but that would be putting "ideas" in the heads of those who just want to pick on the Roman Church.
    It is also difficult to be HALF CATHOLIC. At one time I questioned so much I attended a Methodist church for a few months. I had lost my job and everything was going badly.
    I asked God for guidnce and He gave me good direction. God is the best person to ask for help. He will always answer you.
    (A) YES
    (B) NO
    (C) I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED YOU SO PRAY ABOUT IT!
    If I can be of help please ask again.
    Alfred Kuchinski

     
  • At Monday, 13 November, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Bianconero, I'll be at your blog in a little bit. Thak you for th comment and I will be sure to comment at your blog.

    Alfred, thank you for answering my question. Funny, I never thought of what you suggested. I think your 100% right. Thanks.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home