I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Choose!

How come I see so many people who say that they are Christians and then go and sin and don't even try to do the right thing. They go pray for peace and then they go hurt someone. They pray that they will be an example to someone who is not a Christian and they go and lie, commit adultery, falsely worship other gods and they do other horrible things. They get done reading the Bible and then they go commit every action it says not to do in the Bible. Their hypocrites and they give Christianity a bad name! Hey hypocrites! I have news for you! The Bible says:

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
Matthew 12:30 (King James Version)

That means you have to chose! What are you going to do? Keep up your sinful ways and stay against GOD and face hell or go to GOD, do HIS will, and live with HIM in heaven for eternity. I wouldn't go against the Person who made-me. The One who suffered on the cross for me. I'm not going to act like JESUS' death didn't matter at all. I need HIM to make it today... And tomorrow. But now it's your turn to chose. Are you with us or against us. If you chose GOD, you have to try your best not to get into sinful ways. You can't be a hypocrite. People may not see past you but I assure you GOD will. Will you fear GOD and not man? It's your choice, not mine. I can't force you to go to GOD. I can't force you to live forever. That's your life and your choice. I'm just here to give you the right decision.

If you have any questions or comments or flaws in my writing, please comment. If you want to receive JESUS for the first time today, I suggest you say this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be. In JESUS name, amen."

If you just prayed that prayer, welcome to the family. I hope your glad you made the right choice and that you have some place to look forward to after death. If you need this exact blog address, it's: http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com. Thank you for coming and most importantly, Thank GOD. I have a huge post coming so be ready.
GOD bless U all!
Hammer out.

Your servant,
RC Hammer

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home