I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Club Penguin

Miniclip Games - Club PenguinClub Penguin

Make friends and play games in wonderland that is Club Penguin.

Play this free game now!!


I know many adults come to this site. I do get kids, but not enough. Kids need to hear the message just like adults. So, I guess kids could stop, read a bit of GOD'S word, and then go play Club Penguin. And don't worry anyone waiting for more of the Word. I almost have all my notes together. Usually, I don't take notes on what to post but it was 2 O' clock (am) and GOD overwhelmed me with information. So hang tight and I'll be there soon.
GOD Bless U all!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home