I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

War

War. What is it? Is it pure blod and gore and violence for no good reason. No. It's self dfense. Protecting youself from death from someone who wants your life, or maybe just wants everything you have. Now it has been argued over the years that war is agaisnt GOD and the Bible and we shouldn't have it. Yes, GOD doesn't like war and wants it to stop but HE does believe it's neccasary. I mean, we all don't want war and we want it to end, but I mean, if you think about it. It is necasary. We have to protect ourselfs and GOD knows that. If we don't fight back to people who bomb us and shoot us, then that would be like commiting sucuide and letying poeple kill us. GOD totally understands war. It's in the Bible. It's not agaisnt HIM. HE wants us to be kept save. HE wants us to be OK and out of danger. There is many references to war in the Bible. If you know what that is. It's your grandpas book. The book most poeple (including Christians) don't seem to read anymore. It's called the Bible and have you heard of David or Joshua or anyone else like that? Save all this up for a rany day.,. Gosh! GOD bless "U" all!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

(P.S. If someone disagrees with me, be sure to back up and explain what you say or I won't take you seriously. And don't tell me to watch no evouloutionist show either (who teaches me English?) Most people agree with everything I'm saying. That's becasue their ejucated. Cool people. Really.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home