I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tag Team 3




I decided to show some Nintendo spirit with the wii comin' out and that the end of the vote for Nintendo character of the month is in 2 days. I got to go to a bowling party in a few, so if anyone wants me do post any pictures, words about GOD, or anything comment. Ask if you have any questions and i'll answer em'. Oh whats this. I got an email from the Moose. I'll go check it out. Oh, click June on archives and look around from there to vote for NCOTM!

Hammer out.

RC Hammer

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    Love the pictures. I especially like the Mario one. It's awesome. Peace out.

    Chinagirl411

    PS: See you Saturday, I hope.

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    The Mario picture is for Mario Galaxy. It's coming out for Nintend's new system, the wii. There also making a Super Smash Bros. Brawl for it. It looks awesome.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    What story, the horse back story. I posted that on ChinaGirls blog. I think under dead or alive. Is that what You are talking about?
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Friday, 23 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    BellaTY:

    You don't understand. I dropped the thing about GOD being a man even though I want you believe it. Now I just want you to read and believe the Bible. Please.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

    PS: Which story???

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home