I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Friday, June 23, 2006

May's Nintendo Character of the Month!!!


Last years (Mays) Nintendo character of the month was Donkey Kong. He's hear to remind you, you only have untill posibly Saterday night to get your vote in for Junes Nintendo character of the month. To vote go to the bottom of my blog and click June under archives. Once done, go down a little ways so you can find where to vote. You could vote here too, I guess. I am going to see if I can gte the crew @ Nintendo Power to vote. Who will come out on top. Is Yoshi gonna eat the compition up? Or is Peach gonna steal the whole thing? Or will Marioburn up the compition? Or will Nintendo Power 100x Link? Vote today!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home