I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Loading...



The highlt underated heroe (1 of my favorite) to the left is Rayman. He has a new game coming for the wii (Rayman: Raving Rabbids) which is 2nd on my top buy lists 4 the wii. I was spending a ton of time looking for the picture of him with his phro and disco suit. 2 bad I couldn't find it. I will post it as soon as I do. The real reason I'm posting is because I will be starting to count the votes for the Nintendo character of the month. You still have a little bit of time! Sorry for all theese posts getting ready for the NCM (Nintendo character of the month). I have a ton of posts planned. I'll try to get back a little later. Don't worry, I also have some of this blogs "retro" stuff comin'! Hammer out.

RC Hammer

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home