I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Don't Worry

Well, you probably have heard many things about global warming and where gonna run out of oil and stuff like that. Well, I'm here to tell you... DON"T BELIEVE ANY OF THAT!!!!!!! Let's take allitle trip down to Revelation lane.... well, f you really study that stuff (like I do) then you would know the sighns for the end times. If you want me to comment some then say the word but right now I'll tell you this: Were pretty much almost in the end times. Were so so sooo close. Well, what happens in the end times. Well, once there through we go up to Heaven and the bad people (you may be one if you don't turn around but maybe your not) go to hell. Yeah, so if I told you the end times would be upon us in.. I don't know... a few years, maybe start in 20 somethin' like that, end I don't know. Well, you see I don't have all the answers, but soon. So you get what I'm sayin'? GOD'S gonna be back before any of this happens and besides, if some of it happens, GOD'S probably most likely gonna replace it and bless us. So stop cryin' and if you really want to be productive, start workin' for GOD instead of scarin' everyone with this global warming and then some nonsense. Gosh! GOD bless "U" all! A message of hope.
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

6 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, 27 June, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How do you know about the global warming? It's really happening. If you watch Animal Planet you might see something about global warming happening in antartica. Peace out.

     
  • At Tuesday, 27 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Your probably someone from school... thanks for the laugh! Mr. Prepared is here and I just wanted you to know we both cracked up! It might get a few degrees hotta', but I say just go read Revelation. You get blessed, plus you learn something. Might come in handy. Yeah, it will.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Tuesday, 27 June, 2006 , Blogger COrealtor said...

    check out this Napoleon Dynamite book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1576839109/ref=sr_11_1/102-5693733-2915307?ie=UTF8

     
  • At Tuesday, 27 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Cool thanks Ejucatedguy! Anonymous, if you want me to take you sriously, than explain why you don't believe GOD'S gonna take us back home in the ned times. I usually stretch what my disagreers say, cuz I know what they think when they speak. Just a blessing from GOD.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Wednesday, 28 June, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I do believe. Nevermind. I'm just saying that global warming is happening. Gosh!

     
  • At Wednesday, 28 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Yes, but explain how it is happening so I can understand. Back it up.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home