I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Daily... News

Above is Mr. T and MC Hammer. I just decide to post this because I really think Mr. T is cool (you should read his auto biography, Mr.T the man with the gold) and MC Hammer is my favorite rapper guy and you can check out his blog: http://mchammer.blogspot.com. Now, for the news! I just got back from golfing. I'm gonna use this just to... right events. First, I would like to tell everyone again. @ days before Nintendo of the month vote is finished. Click June under archives and go down a little. I'm going to KyKy's to have a withal ball brawl (don't think I spelled it right) so I don't think I'll have to much posts. It's better than the post drought though. I recomend you to click May under archives and read some of the stuff there. That was in the early years when I had D'Caf, EPC, and Pepino Suave to back me up. Remind me later to post the truth about global warming and stuff like that. One mo' thing. I'd like to say thanks to Neolo for finding my blog somehow and commenting such a grat question. I tried to go to her blog, but it seemed to not be there anymore, so I will just say if you want to read the question and my answer, then look in the comments under the meaning of life. If anyone else new comes to this blog, I hopt you are satisfied. GOD bless "U" all!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home