I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bible Quiz

You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



I recently took the Bible quiz (above) and I decided to make my own (below.) Sorry, some of the questions are messed up. I hope you enjoy both quizes. GOD bless you.

You Knew 100% Of My Quiz

Great. You defently know your facts about the Bible. Very good job.
Thank you. Be sure to go to my blog.

The Bible Quiz by RC Hammer
Create a Quiz



Your servant,
RC Hammer

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home