I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Little Break... Sorry

I had a ton of Christmas post plans... but I got a little got up during these last few weeks and as I look at the clock now, it seems to be 2 hours from 2007. I'm very sorry, because I had some good posts for Christmas. I'll save them for next Christmas. I hope all was well for you this Christmas and I hope you all remembered why we celebrate Christmas in the first place. 2,000 years connects us all to the same life line- JESUS CHRIST! Happy New Year everyone, I think 2007 should be a great, prosperous year for all of us who put are faith in the one true GOD and HIS SON, JESUS.
GOD bless U.
Peace.
Hammer out.

Your servant,
RC Hammer

(P.S. My next post is probably going to be a CD review for my favorite band's newest album. Get ready for the news in my review of "NewsboysGo!" I'll try to post it soon- but right now, there's a Bible movie on TV. Very powerful. Hang in there GOD's children.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home