I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Way To GOD

Do you think that you are a good person? Well have you ever stole something? Have you ever told a lie? You probably have. And that makes you a lying thief. You probably have done many other bad things too. Do you still think you're a good person? In the Bible it says:

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
Romans 3:23

That means that our GOD is perfect and that you cannot go to heaven with HIM unless you are perfect. The Bible says that everyone has sinned, so everyone is not perfect. If you are not perfect then you cannot go to heaven with GOD forever right? Well, GOD loves us so much that HE gave us a way out. The Bible says:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Since no one is perfect and everyone is sinful you can't have eternal life with GOD. But even though we sin against HIM so much, GOD loved us enough to give us a way to be with HIM. GOD gave us HIS only SON- JESUS CHRIST. JESUS was the perfect sacrifice for our sin. We killed JESUS because of our sin. HE wouldn't have to have been sacrificed if we hadn't sinned. But HE loved us to much. HE didn't have to die because we sinned. We could have just gone to hell and not go to heaven with GOD forever. But when JESUS died, HE basically died so we wouldn't have to. HE was the most perfect sacrifice for our sins. Now, since HE died, we just have to accept what HE did for us and ask for forgiveness for all of our sins. Then, we are washed by the blood of the LAMB (JESUS), and our sins are forgiven and never to be remembered by GOD again. I put together this *highly scientific* chart to help you understand this better:



Although you probably don't see it, this is a valley. On one side is all humankind. GOD is on the other side of the valley and as you can see, man and GOD are separated. People may try to jump across the valley to get to GOD, but you can't get to HIM by works. The only way to GOD is through JESUS, not by outweighing the bad with good. So on the chart you see that JESUS is like the "bridge" to the other side of the valley. The only way to get to the other side and to GOD is by going on the Bridge. We just have to accept JESUS is the "bridge" to GOD.

If you want to receive a personal relationship with JESUS today confess with you mouth that JESUS died on the cross for your sins and believe it in your heart. I suggest you pray a prayer to GOD like this:

"Dear GOD, thank you for sending YOUR SON, JESUS CHRIST, to this earth to die for my sins. I ask that you come into my life right now and be my King and Savior. I commit my life into your hands and I give you my soul. Be there ruler of my life and make my life how YOU want it to be. In JESUS name, amen."

I hope you understand how much GOD loves you. GOD bless you. Peace be with you. Hammer out.

Your servant, RC Hammer

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page




6 Comments:

  • At Sunday, 03 December, 2006 , Blogger 1 said...

    Wow, it may seem weird because John 3:16 has been my favorite bible verse for so long. I've just realized how beautiful it really is, thanks RC Hammer :)

    pce out

     
  • At Sunday, 03 December, 2006 , Blogger 1 said...

    haha awesome chart too!!

    pce out

     
  • At Sunday, 03 December, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Thanks. John 3:16 is a great verse. Probably the most popular too.

    Science really comes in handy when your making charts like that!
    GOD bless U!
    Peace be with U!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Sunday, 03 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have a question that has to do with math. If anyone at all can help me figure out this question, it will be deeply appreciated. Here is the question:

    As you know, I am trying to make a read-the-Bible-in-a-year program. I need some help with the math. If there are 1,189 verses in the Bible, how can I divide them into 365 days so they all fit in a year? I can take a remander.

    Thanks for trying if you can.
    GOD bless you.
    Hammer out.'

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Thursday, 07 December, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have a new one on the way.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Thursday, 07 December, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    If you have answers to the test (people I gave it to) answer them here and I will give you the answers on my next post.
    GOD bless U!
    Peace be with you.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home