I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Stop! Hammer time!

We all got to learn about GOD more. We got to work for HIM more. I guess I'm a prophet now because GOD gives me HIS Word and I go and preach it to you. I made this blog to work for GOD and save people to HIM. I've been studyin' the Bible since I was 3 and GOD has blessed me with great knowledge and wisdom of what I have to do of HIM and of other things. I've been prophesing around and I manage to save a lot of people and others are just relentless to stay away from GOD. Like sometimes when I'm teaching about the Bible and people want to stick with their own ideas and not the Bibles, they say that the Bible is made up, just to make their ideas that are not true sound better. Some people beleive in GOD and everything but still, they doubt the Bible. How can someone do that? You can't pray to GOD and work for GOD for 1 hour and the next hour work for santan (a.k.a. the devil, sand man, lucifer, etc.). You can't go wrong when you keep on stickin' with GOD, so put up a fight for what is right, don't let them go along untill you've at least tried to save them. People these days... gosh! Okay. Start reading the Bible and having a Holy Place ( a place to pray in private to GOD everyday.) Do this and get powered up with GOD. Every morning put on the full armor of GOD (boots of peace, belt of truth, breast plate of righteousness, shield of faith, sword of the spirit, and the helmet of savation.) Aragance will get you no where. Ask GOD for wisdom and courage and anything you need to save people. Start the prophecy then! You should be able to go and save people. Don't worry if they don't beleive you. Try a few more times and then just leave em. Direct em here: http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com
if you want, I don't care! Don't worry if they insult you about what you are are sayin' to em. I would be happy if they insulted me for my word! It's the beautitudes! Matthew 4 or around there or something... you know, most of the stuff I'm writtin' here is from the Bible. The bottom line is: go out there and start workin' for GOD!!! Go out and earn yourself a few crowns in Heaven! Come on! Start a ministry like I did and work for GOD! If you are afraid, look above for a thing I will post in a few minutes. GOD bless "U" and help "U" all!!! Praise GOD!!!

RC Hammer

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, 02 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Oh. I am also glad at how D'Caf was sort of helpin' me minister. D'Caf is a good example of one who will do anything for GOD. If he keeps it up, I'm sure he'll have a place in Heaven!!!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Friday, 02 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    It might seem like I was bragging in this post. That's not what I ment at all. Sorry if it sounded like I'm the best, cuz I'm not and I'm human like U.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home