I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

P-P-P-proof

This is what I used to prove bellaty8 wrong on her blog:


(Although the below is wrong, I suggest you read it if you want to know the truth and the whole story.)
A-O, here comes the hammer!
D’Caf, thanks for baking me up. If you don’t believe this stuff, than you know it’s true, u just don’t want to admit it because you love your false, make-believe thought.
Stop! Hammer time!
I will began by telling tons of proof to hammer down this topic. First, in the bible JESUS mentions many, many, many times returning to HIS FATHER. This may seem small but JESUS knows exactualy what HE’S talkin’ about. Your Roman Catholic. Don’t you say the FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT after and before you pray? It’s your religeon. Gosh! John 3:16 quotes: For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten SON… I don’t know about you but I’m seeing a lot of HIS, HE, and FATHER which are all talkin’ about GOD! Still havin’ doubt? JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT are boys right? Well aren’t JESUS, GOD, and the HOLY SPIRIT all the same person? Yes, they are. I think I’m backing’ this up real nice. Even if you want to hang on to your silly believe, I’m sure I almost changed everyone else’s mind, if their not people who can let go to false knowledge (gnostic). Do you ever say the are FATHER. Well it says, are FATHER; as in GOD. Look it up: Matthew 6:9. It mentions GOD is a boy many times in the bible. A few examples are: Revelation 19: 2,5,7, and 11. Moses wrote the first 5 books of the bible called the Pentetauch. They are: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Dueteronomy. Oh, Moses isn’t a Jew like you said. He’s Hebrew/Egyptian. He later leaded the Jews though. He knows what he’s talkin’ about. He took JESUS up to heaven on a cloud with Elijah. Exodus 2:24 calls GOD a he. Moses wrote HE was a he many times and he heard and saw JESUS many many times. Need some examples? Moses saw GOD in the burning bush. Remember, he hid his face cuz he didn’t want to see GOD? (Exodus 3.) In the ten commandments he saw GOD as a he, and he saw and heard GOD many times more. I know my 10 commandments by the way. Do not have any other gods besides ME. Don’t misuse GOD’S holy Name. Keep holy the Sabbath . Honor your father and mother. Don’t kill. Don’t commit adultery. Don’t steal. Don’t lie. Don’t covet your neighbors wife. Nor his goods. (Deuteronomy 5.) I did not break the 8th one. It is the truth that I believe and know that’s truth. I would say that it is my opinion so it’s not a lie but it’s not my opinion. It’s the truth. If you truly knew the bible you would know all this. You said that the bible was written by a whole bunch of Jews and they didn’t know what they were saying. Well you know what? It was made by a ton of great people who were inspired and told by GOD to write those things. And you know what? Your religeon book was made from the bible. The people got all there info from the bible. Every thing you here about GOD is from the bible. The bible is true. Don’t dis it. It’s GOD’S Word. Gosh! It’s remarkable you believe what you are sayin’ just to make GOD a girl. It isn’t a battle of the genders… it’s the truth! You know, the gnostic gospels (which aren’t true) say that girls have to become boys to get to heaven. What does that mean. First of all, the real bible treats the genders equal- GOD’S just a boy. Second I don’t know what the gnostic gospels are talking about. To get to heaven, you have to believe in GOD and believe JESUS died on the cross for your sins. I will talk about that more later. Surely are GOD is above all men, it’s not a battle of genders. You don’t have to believe GOD’S a girl because of a so called “battle”. It’s just the truth. Oh, if you have a Holy Place (a place to pray to GOD in private everyday), you read the bible, and you help GOD and trust in HIM, HE talks to you. Some people even see HIM. I’m not just talking about Moses, I’m talking about people of today. Go to www.prophecyclub.com for more info about that. Tell me if you can’t find it. I’m almost done. Above all though, just trust in GOD. Read the bible. Have a Holy Place. Save people to GOD. Believe JESUS died on the cross for are sins. Believe GOD created the heavens and the earth. Trust in the bible, not fake stuff like the gnostics, or the holy blood holy grail, or the book of mormon. It’s all fake. Stick with the bible. Please do the above and put your trust in GOD. He will help you with everything you do. Okay. About the topic. You may believe me. You may not. If you do, that’s great. Get out and start working for GOD. If you don’t believe me, well, you heard a lot of stuff that you know is true. You probably trust what I’m saying in general even if you do believe GOD is a girl. If you want more info about the bible from me, a person who’s studied it since I was 3, that go to my blog at:
http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com. Please, just work for GOD and do HIS will. Alright I’m done. Ask me if you have any questions.
Hammer out.
RC Hammer

RC Hammer

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home