I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Pepino Legecy

My Spanish teacher, Pepino Suave, has been given by me, best blog award. He is the greatest Spanish teacher you could ever hope to have. May GOD bless him. He has given my whole class a second language in which we can speak better than ever before. Kids like Dan who use to never pay attention are learning greatly new Spanish. New kids Kaylee and EPC have accelerated so greatly in Spanish that it seems they have been in his class for as long as anyone else has 4 years or less. Lots of other people are getting a great Spanish education too like: Dominic, Keegan, Gianiania, Lofty Girl- I mean Isabella, Katie, Sam, and more. Even Kyle seems to be learning a lot (I kid Kyle). You see, in Pepino Suave's class, he basses it on one thing: fun. He let's us play games, watch TV, do plays, and many more fun things. I draw Bob the Gorrila (his boss) comics and they are posted on his blog. 3 years ago I never thought I would be doing that. He has made us all improve so much, I am glad to have awarded him my first anual best blog award. Thank you Pepino Suave, for a great Spanish education. May GOD bless you. Hats off to Pepino Suave!!! Pepino Suave es numbre uno!!! Praise GOD!You got to follow the Pepino Legecy man. It's the Pepino factor!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer / Coco Loco

PS: If you would like to see Pepino Suave's award winning blog, then it's:
www.pepinosuave.blogspot.com.

5 Comments:

  • At Thursday, 25 May, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    On Wensday, Kyle and I got to be co principal. I'm serious. We made some phone calls, did some office work, and then we delivered doughnuts. Yum! GOD bless "U" all!

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Friday, 26 May, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sweet.....dooouuugghhnnuuutttss!!!! lol

    -D'Caf
    P.S.ima create an account for blogspot!

     
  • At Friday, 26 May, 2006 , Blogger 1 said...

    well ithink i told u my blog so visit it or somethin w/e lol idc

     
  • At Friday, 26 May, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Whoa D'Caf!!! You got a blog. What is it? I'll check it out and put it on links. Evan has a blog too. It's at the bottom of my links. GOD bless "U"!!!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Sunday, 28 May, 2006 , Blogger Pepino Suave said...

    !Gracias por el honor!
    Atentamente,
    P.Suave

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home