I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sorry

Sorry, I haven't made many posts lately. I will soon. Just have to untangle this... never mind. I will post all my links so you can click em and get there easily:

www.pepinosuave.blogspot.com My great Spanish teachers blog!!!
http://mchammer.blogspot.com MC Hammer's blog! You know, the rapper.
www.prophecyclub.com He's been told by GOD that he would save more people than BillyGra.
www.nintendo.com The latest updates from Nintendo. Gotta check out the wii movie.
www.michaelsavage.com The best guy in news radio around.
www.veggietales.com There's never been a show like....... Veggie Tales!!!
www.Godisgoodfrommetoyou.blogspot.com EPC, my good friend's, blog.
www.thegodisgreatblog.blogspot.com D'Caf my friend's blog.
www.evenmoreflippinsweetblog.blogspot.com SC Hammer my friend's blog.

That's all my links. My "arch nemisis' " blog is http://just-go-with-the-flow.blogspot.com. You can go there to back me up if you want. She's not nessasarly my arch nemisis, just on blogger. Pretty soon I will give her proof GOD'S a man and it will hammer down my case so hard that if you still doubt, than your..... crazy. I guess. Yeah, crazy. Oh well. GOD bless "U" all!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, 31 May, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Uh...Savage isn't really "news," so to speak...

     
  • At Thursday, 01 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Who said that!?! No. I mean, what is your name? Well, he's a talk show host...
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

    PS: Yeah, praise GOD! I'm actually getting some new readers!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home