I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Agaisnt Me???

I understand some people are gonna be agaisnt me and my Word (GOD'S Word.) Well, if you are, comment on my blog, don't post on your own. Lofty Girl from my school made a blog today, and the first post was saying I'm wrong. She stuck with her knowledge, I stuck with the knowledge of GOD a.k.a, GOD'S Word. I went to her blog and commented a lot, and if you want full directions to her blog than I will comment em. On her blog she's called bellaty8. Kay, I already saved a lot of people on my blog... and I made one enemy! The bible says love your enemys but it also says if they are hungry feed em if they are thirsty give em somethin' to drink by doing this you will heap coals upon there head (Romans 12:20). That means to be nice to your enemys and GOD will make you automaticly win! Praise the good GOD!!!She said that no ones ever seen GOD our heard HIM speak. GOD does talk to people. HE'S talked to me once. There are also people who have, you might beleive this, there are people who have died and went to heaven and came back. I can't explain this real well. Go to www.theprophecyclub.com for a better explanation. Just listen to it on aduio. Now listnen. I don't won't anyone sayin' I'm wrong about that untill they listen to I died and went to heaven on the prophecy club. Not a word till ya listined to it. You wouldn't even understand inless you listened to it, so nothing you say concerning it's not real is true untill you listen to it. If bellaty8 ever comes back, I hope she reads this. I also hope that anyone who reads this stuff in anyway won't be offended. I'm jsut tryin' to get the truth out about GOD'S Word. Oh. I won't be here again for a few days. See ya in a few. GOD bless "U" all!!! Praise GOD!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

3 Comments:

  • At Sunday, 28 May, 2006 , Blogger 1 said...

    kk i told bella or emily or whatever off lol now im gonna make links to your blog, pepino suave's, EPC's, and Ky Ky's (does he have one?)soo do u no how to make links? if you do plz tell me

     
  • At Tuesday, 30 May, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    D'Caf, Kyle doen't have a blog. Sam does though.
    bellaty8, I already know. You don't have to tell me a 1,000,000,000 times. Anyway, once I fix my computer I will prove to you GOD is not a girl. Oh, and Moses is Hebrew/Eygiptian. He's not a Jew.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Friday, 26 February, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A friend of mine mentioned 2012 last night to me and it's the first I heard about it so I jumped on here out of curiosity. I think it's kind of sick and sounds like a bunch of skeptical jargon.
    I choose to live every day like it is the last because let's be real, WHO THE HELL KNOWS what is going to happen or when it's your time to go on. The past is history, the future is a mystery and now is a gift, thats why it's called the present. It's not healthy to sit around and trip out about when you will die. Stop wasting your time you have now.
    [url=http://2012earth.net/stop_frighten.html
    ]mayan predicted
    [/url] - some truth about 2012

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home