I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Revolution has changed it's name 2 wii.

Remember the Nintendo Revolution I was talkin' bout earlier. Name was changed to wii. Got a whole bunch of info bout wii in my new Nintendo Power magazine I got today. I got tons of info but since I'm a Super Smash Bros. fan, I will tell you about the new game Super Smash Bros. Brawl. When the wii comes out, it will be on my top buyer list. The graphics are so awsome. There's Pit, and Wario, and Meta Knight, Nintendogs, and more! The wii's unique controller is sure to bring out the brawl. Wish I had more info for you. Go to www.smashbros.com for hopefully a movie and some more info. Oh, if you are new to this blog, we are trying to make Nintendo a Christian organization. Email Nintendo Power and tell em something that might make em a Christian place at pulse@nintendopower.com. GOD bless "U" all!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home