I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Physical and Spiritual Workout!!!

Go down 3 posts to vote for Nintendo character of the month!!!

I don't know where to start on this one. OK. I will start out telling you this: GOD wants you to be phsicaly fit and spiritualy fit (Knowlege of GOD'S Word, you know.) To get spiritualy fit, study the Bible, try to learn as much about GOD as you can. Have a Holy Place. That's a place to pray in privat to GOD every day. I have one. Most of my friends have one. Get one!!! Oh. You probably want me to point out scriptures for where I'm gettin' some of this stuff. Hold on. After you have learned a lot about GOD, start preachin' to people and tell em' stuff about GOD so they will snap into loving GOD and preachin' for HIM their selfs. You could even tell em' to come to http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com. I could do the work if you want! It's that simple. Next, always beleive that GOD created the heavens and the earth and believe that JESUS died on the cross for are sins. GOD loves us very much you see (John 3:16). Always do what is right, listen to good music and watch good stuff. Stay away from the da vinchi code, holy blood holy grail, mormon bible, and stuff like that.You get it. Now, to get phsicly fit. Work out. Eat right. Exersize. Don't do yoga (demonic and agaisnt the Bible.) Um... Guys (girls) you know how to stay fit. You just don't want to. JESUS wants you to. It's to (for) something GOD has planned. I can't point out stuff in the Bible about physicly fit, but I've seen it. It's tangled up with perserverence and stuff. Okay. If you want scriptual reference to reading the Bible I'll worm you up. Go to 2nd Timothy 2:15 and Psalm 37:31. For the Holy Place thing go to Psalm 91:1. PS: the Holy Place may be called the Secret Place. Ask if you have questions. GOD bless "U" all!!! Praise GOD!!! Alabar DIOS!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer


Go down 3 posts to vote for Nintendo character of the month!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home