I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Um...

Go down twice to vote for the Nintendo character of the month!!!

(Just to warn you: The stuff below may be very offensive. Not in a bad way. No, just offensive to people who are "hard headed". If you are new to my blog and ministry, than you might want to read my other teachings before this one to believe me.I think the 1st 4 posts in June are religeous. Once you feel like you believe me, come back and read this. Robin, you probably don't want to read this.I warned ya. You don't know hard this is for me...)

I suggest you just listen to music that you know that the guy singin' it is a Christian. Hope you understood. Like MC Hammer. He's Christian. I say this because... well, do you know who... I think... Crowley (maybe) is. he was the leader os some santanic thing, started a satanic revolutuion, made tons of satanic books, and so on. Many things copy and study his deeds and do em'. Maybe other things too, but let's focus on music. Some evil bands of a long time ago are (this is the part where you might get offended. Please don't read this if you think it's gonna turn you agaisnt GOD- or even my prophecy) They are: lead zeplen, sting, stones, ozzy ozborn (suprise), and (your not gonna like this one)... the beetles. A lot of other bands too. Before you get really mad at me, listen to the explanation. Ya know that crowley guy I mentioned earlier. he was startin' a drug and... I don't want to say it on my blog. Just not apprpiot cuz I have a younger audience sometimes. Well, it's bad. These singers were tryin to lead out the evil revolution and making everyone a santan worshiper. If your a true beetles fan, you should remeber the day when 2 of the beetles said live, that they were better than JESUS CHRIST! If you really listen to words of all these singers, you will hear evil and terrible JESUS hatin' things. Okay. I guess the hard part is... over. Maybe. Just stay with GOD, please. Read the Bible. Have a Holy Place to pray to GOD every day. Just trust in GOD and do what you know is right. If you have questions, ask me. GOD bless "U" all!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer


Go down 2 to vote for Nintendo character of the month!

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, 16 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Do what thy wilt is there motto. That's a dumb motto I think. Do GOD'S will! They use that phrase in many songs. Sorry MiniBonham. Don't think you should read this...
    Well, I told you half of it with Mr. Prepared...
    GOD bless "U" all!!!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home