I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Nintendo Character of the Month / 2nd Anual (of Course!) / June 2006

It's time to vote for your favorite Nintendo character of the month!!! Last months it was Donkey Kong, and you can click on May under archives to find it... You can vote for more than one character this month. I will keep the vote going untill I see that not very many people are votin'. Then I will count up the votes. My votes are for Yoshi and Mario. It doesn't matter how many people you vote for. I know. The limit is 1,000,000,000 characters.

May character of the month: Junes character of the month:
Donkey Kong ?????

If you don't vote, than your character doesn't win, so vote!!! GOD bless "U" all! Praise GOD!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home