I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Bad Things Happen To Good People. Why?

I will just cut to the point. Bad things happen to good people and why is because: if you... no no no. I will use a more direct route.Something bad may happen to you- a good person. GOD does this and lets it happen because if you handle it right and keep faith and hope in GOD, then you will get majorly blessed and good things will hapen to everybody. You probably don't get it yet for granted if you don't already know why. GOD knows everything that will happen and HE'S watchin' over you. HE will make everything turn out right. If you keep hope in HIM, the bad thing will turn into a good one. Have I said it good enough? Just... If a bad thing happens to you keep doing the right thing a keep hope and faith in GOD. That somes it up. This is what I say. I am a prophet from GOD. GOD has blessed me with great wisdom. Still I am a sinner (man). Look around the posts in May and June under archives. Look for the biblical stuff. Read cuz it's knowledge. It's from my ministry. Keep my ministry going. Preach the true word to people. Direct em to my blog:
http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com.
GOD bless "U" all!!! Praise the good GOD!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

2 Comments:

  • At Sunday, 04 June, 2006 , Blogger 1 said...

    hey RC, i forgot my itty bitty bible at school :( eh its just like you said "If a bad thing happens to you keep doing the right thing a keep hope and faith in GOD" ive been thinking about GOD and the BIBLE more and more since you made those bookmarks (even b4) thank you for teaching us stuff about the BIBLE GOD BLESS!!!

    -D'Caf

     
  • At Sunday, 04 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Your welcome D'Caf. GOD sent me hear for a reason. Itwas so HE could use me to save tons and tons of people. Thank you very much for helping me... everywhere. You really do have a place in Heaven if you keep it up. Your faith may be boring at first, but if you get to know the truth about it, it's fun and exciting. I believe GOD made you for a reason too. It's probably to do what I am doing but I don't know. GOD knows everything. GOD made us all for a reason. Thank you D'Caf. Anyone have any questions? GOD bless "U" all!!!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home