I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Finally...

Well, sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I've been kind of busy. Well, I do have a lot to say. Tennis started. That's fun. I'm still tryin' to remember how I did my fore-hand so well last year. I think I should just pray about it. I'd have to practice though. GOD only helps those who help themselves... Anyway, I do have stuff to preach. I will preach the meaning of life later though. I want to teach you how powerful your prayers are. Ask and you shall recieve. There are so many verses in the Bible that are like that. Just ask GOD something and the important part, believe that you will get what you asked for, and it will happen. Have you ever seen Sighns. You know, the "alien" movie. Not the screwed TNT version, the one that was in the theaters. How did they stop the aliens? It wasn't dumpin' water on em'. It was how all of the people went and prayed! Yes. If you haven't seen it, it's a scary movie that works for GOD. The moral of the story is if you pray, you get what you ask for. Gosh! Do you need another example. Comment and say if you want a movie example. I'll give you the Muppets. I'm serious. I will give you the Baby Muppets. You know. I was @ Chuck E. Cheese the other day. Playin' the wheel of fortune. I said "I will get the jackpot" (that's a type of prayer where you tell GOD you would like something and HE does it.) Well, I got the jackpot... x3!!! Everyone who visits the blog should always rember it because if you don't learn enough, when you graduate from college, you might get your soul sold to some scientist who says the wrong thing. Remember http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com. I finally got to say this stuff. I may even have time to post the meaning of life.
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

6 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, 21 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    TENNIS! I love tennis. Tomorrow ( Thursday) I get to go horse back riding!!!!!!! I love horses. I think it's fine you took a long time to post. Even though it didn't sound like it. Peace out.

    Chinagirl411

     
  • At Wednesday, 21 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Yeah. Kyle, KC, Dan, and alot of other people all do tennis in the park. KyKy'S really good @ it. I'll have to tell you a story about me and horse back riding later. It's pretty funny... I think.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    Okay. I would like to see you do tennis with KyKy, KC, and Dan. I would really like to see how Kyle does it. Peace out.

    Chinagirl411

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Tommy, and MiniBonham, Mr. Prepared, Jason, and... that's about it do it too. I ounce played KyKy @ a 16 match game. I one one match, Kyle got 15 matches and the set!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    Wow! I understand the part about the match part. I wish I knew how to play tennis. I have the tennis rackets and I think a tennis ball. Peace out.

    Chinagirl411

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    I still am pretty good though. GOD bless KyKy with being outrageously great @ it.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home