I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Friday, June 16, 2006

RTB

(Go down a few posts (maybe 12) to vote for Nintendo character of the month!)

Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed for I am thy GOD, I will strengthen you, and help you...

Romans 12: 21
Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good.

Philipians 3:14
I press on toward the goal, to which GOD calls me heavenward.?.

Philipians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me.

John 3:16
For GOD so loved the world, that HE gaves HIS only begotten SON, that whoever beleitheth in HIM may not perish, but live forever.

John 8:32
... The truth will set you free.

John 14:2
I go to prepare a place for you.

Psalm 91:1
He that dwelleth in the Holy Place of th most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Psalm 119:105
Thy word is my lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto GOD, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

John 13:35
By this shall all men know that ye are MY disiples, if you have love one to another.

Psalm 37:31
The law of GOD is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

This kid are readings from the Bible. You know what the Bible is kid? It's the book of are forefathers. Read it. It's the greatest book of all! There's boys defeating giants, people rising from the dead, giant walls falling, escape from Egygiapt and more! GOD starts talkin' to you if you read the Bible and pray to GOD in a Holy Place in private every day. Well, that finishes up assighnment RTB for the J-Team. GOD bless "U" all!!! Praise GOD!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

4 Comments:

  • At Friday, 16 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Remind me to talk about the meaning of life and my squirt gun/water baloon fight with MiniBonham and Mr. Prepared. GOD bless "U" all!!!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Saturday, 17 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    Thanks RC Hammer for showing Pepino Suave my blog and adding it to your links. I tried to do the links, but I can't seem to get to them when I click on them. I don't know what to do, so I didn't do any changes.

    Chinagirl411

    PS: Hope to see you this summer. Not in Church though. Think I might invite you to my party.

     
  • At Saturday, 17 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    I like the colors RC Hammer. Very bright like the sun rays.

    Chinagirl411

     
  • At Saturday, 17 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    When I click them, they don't go anywhere either. That's why I post a links post so people can click em' and go to em'. I'll tell Kyle about your blog too. Thanks!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home