I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Meaning of Life!!!

I can't believe what I am hearing with some people. What is the meaning of life is a question people who don't know GOD ask. Many people who are Christian ask that all the time! What's up? I will give the meaning. It's not very direct, but once you read it it soaks in. Let's see... my notes...

The meaning of life goes somethng like this.,. We got to work for GOD and come unsinsul and divine and go to heaven. Here's a better way of saying it: Surender yourself to GOD and HE will trade your sinfulness for some of HIS divinity. Believe GOD created the heavens and the earth and JESUS died for are sins and get into Heaven (sorry if I didn't capitoliez it before). GOD is the only way to Heaven. The only way to eternal joy. You can't earn yourself to Heaven. GOD is the only way. Lock into GOD'S plan for your life. GOD always has a plan for your life. Mine is to save peole to JESUS. Get a Holy Place, which is a place to pray to GOD in private every day. And read the Bible. These things will help you find GOD'S meaning for you and you will get blessed. Also try to save people to GOD. Save em' so they can expierence eternal joy too! You can even tell em' to come hear. http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com is the name.

This whole paragraph is the truth and it means so much. The whole paragraph is all important, not just some parts. If you have any questions or comments about anything, please speak up. It doesn't matter what it is or what it is about. Just speak. GOD bless "U" all!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

9 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, 21 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Oh. Click May and look around to find vote for Nintendo character of the month. Please vote. Just a few mo' days...
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

    PS: The Bob la Gorrila post won't be untill a long time.

     
  • At Wednesday, 21 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Wednesday, 21 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    I voted already. You know who. Keep on preaching! The meaning of life is following God. But not all people are cristians. Peace out.

    Chinagirl411

     
  • At Wednesday, 21 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Wednesday, 21 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    You deleted a lot of comments... Is that you???
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    Yeah I did. I clicked on the publish comment thing and it didn't show up. So I clicked two more times and well you know the rest. Peace out.

    Chinagirl411

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Oh.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006 , Blogger NoëlO said...

    I have a question and I mean no disrespect, but why is God the only way?

    Can't I live my life with moral and virtue, helping others through love and sacrifice and not believe in God?

    Does it matter that I make a difference without proclaiming myself as a Christian or other religion?

    I am curious what your thought about that is.

    Noël

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Thank you for the question. You could live a really good life with moral and virtue but you then you would really miss the point. If you believed in a god other than ares, then that would be serving a different god and are GOD is very jealous. I mean, if I starterd preaching stuff about being good and how this fake god is a good example then that would be insulting the real GOD and breaking the 1st commandement. If you didn't have a god, just thought it would be good to do the right thing well then you wouldn't believe in are GOD and well I think that you can't live you r whole life @ all without GOD someway telling you the truth and then it would be you choice to accept it or not granting yourself joy and hapiness forever. The Bible does say GOD is the only way, the Truth the Way and the Light. You may someday think, what if a baby, barely not even born, not knowing about GOD get to go to Heaven if it dies. Well, Noelo, I believe that GOD (and I've heard this before, maybe in the Bible) takes the baby that died up to Heaven and let's it sort of grow older there but not really... well bad looking old, just to the right age. The last part I said may be a little screwy, and I know that. I don't have all the answers, but I know, just know that I've heard that in a place that you can trust somewhere. Overall, I hope I answered your question and if you still don't get it or have more questions, please ask me. I will maybe put yu on my links. Thank you.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home