I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

A word from Kiwi and Jr.

Below I will let my little sista, Kiwi, speak a bit. She's 3 and she might post a few time with Jr., my little brother.

Kiwi: Ummm... I like ice cream... 678910... gsl...umm... hi my name is Kiwi... my name is kiwi...

RC Hammer: Say something different Kiwi, don't repeat.

Kiwi: OK. My name is Paul... My name is Ryker... I like my binky... I am ice cream... pink crayon... pink marker...

RC Hammer: She is really sayin' this... really, she is.

Kiwi: Pink marker... PINK MARKER!!! PINK MARKER!!! PINK MARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RC Hammer: Your breakin' my flippin' ears of Kiwi!!! Now I will have Jr. speak. He's only 1...

Jr.: MAMAMAMAMAMAMAM!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!! (Then he starts cryin'... a lot!!!

RC Hammer: GOD bless "U" all!!!
Hammer out.

PS: RC Hammer: Still remind me to post the meaning of life, Bob the Gorrila stuff (my top secrets plans are gettin' bigger), and now how you should stay here because some stupid professor is probably gonna trash yo mind after you get out of college and aren't taught about GOD enough.

4 Comments:

  • At Sunday, 18 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    Wow Kiwi must love the color pink. Don't forget to post the meaning of life thing. Peace out RC Hammer.

    Chinagirl411

    PS: I will put some posts on my blog.

     
  • At Sunday, 18 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    RC Hammer, go to my blog to find out how to use the translator. It's the very last post( at the bottom.) Peace out.

    Chinagirl411

     
  • At Sunday, 18 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    The links on the post worked! I finally got them to work when you click on them. Thank you so much for helping me RC Hammer. God bless"U."

    Chinagirl411

     
  • At Sunday, 18 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    Check out your comments on the post Stay Away From Evil. I left some and I don't think you saw them. Peace out.

    Chinagirl411

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home