I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

JESUS Test!!!

(Go down 5 posts to vote for Nintendo character of the month.)

Below I will post a few questions about the Bible. Comment your answers. Do you truly know the Bible. Use my test to test yourself! You can also find some answers on my blog. Can you dig it???

1. Who commeted the first murter?
a. Adam. b. Cain. c. James. d. Chuch Norris.

2. Who gaurded the garden of eden?
a. Charub (hope I spelled it right.) b. Abel. c. Mr. T. d. Elija.

3. Who was one of JESUS' brothers?
a. James. b. Peter. c. John (the apostle). d. "AD" Hammer.

4. How many clean animals did GOD want on Noah's ark?
a. 999. b.5. c.2. d. 7.

5. What happens to you if you read the book of Revealation?
a. You learn the truth. b. Nothing. c. You get blessed. d. You just read-it.

6. For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave... is what scripture?
a. Revelation 13:16-18. b. Genesis 1:1. c. Romans 12:21. d. John 3:16.

7. The 5th commandment is?
a. do not lie. b. do not comment adultry. c. don't kill. d. keep holy the 7th

8. Do not be overcome by:
a. evil. b. your enemy. c. the romans. d. nothin'.

9. Love:
a. your enemies. b. your neighbor. c. GOD. d. all of the above.

10. The serphant who decived man is:
a. the devil. b. santan. c. sand man. d. all the above.

Hope you do well on the quiz. GOD bless "U" all!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

4 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, 13 June, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yu spel reely gud!
    yur inteligence cleerly duz creditt too yur faithe. i like howe yu rant about God. taking crazee alwayz mayks peeple want to bee Christians like yu, so thay can bee crazee two

     
  • At Tuesday, 13 June, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yu spel gud.
    i like how you talk crazy about being a christian. that'll definately make more people want to be christians just like you, so they can be crazy too

     
  • At Friday, 16 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Oh... Thanks. I'm just doin' my job as GOD'S prophet. He talks to me and tells me to post this stuff.
    GOD bless "U" all!!!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     
  • At Friday, 16 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    I bet I can tell who you are... I don't want to get it wrong though, so you tell me. I have my guess in my head.
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home