I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Stay Away From Evil!!!

(Go down 5 times to vote for Nintendo character of the month. Thanks!)

Uh-Oh! Here comes the hammer! Every night, GOD talks to me and tells me what to tell you at this blog. HE talks to me in a way you wouldn't understand if I told you, nor would you want to inless you were talked to the same way. Stop! Hammer time!!!Tonights is a very simple thing. Never read books like the holy bloog, holy grail, JESUS papers, da vinchi code, book of judas, book of phil, book of mormon, any of crowly's books, any dan brown books (author of da stupid code), the santan bible, the lost gospels, any time or national geographic things about JESUS (because they both hate HIM), any magik books or ways of the dark stuff like that ( there's a k for a reason), the gnostic gospels, the JESUS dynastie, and any other stuff like that. If you have a book or something that you don't know is right or wrong, than ask me. Don't see the da stupid code movie either. OK. So you say "The only reason I got this book is to learn more about this topic not to believe it. Well don't even read it for that flippin' matter! That's sayin' that you will drop your real faith just to learn the lies of other poeple!!!! The truth will set you free (John 8:32), do you want to here the truth of GOD or the lies of santan. Stay with the Bible!!! Your not a true Christian if you read or have anything to do with these books I listed above. If you do, you are like a... athiest!!! You are an athiest or an agnostic if you have anything thing to do with this stuff! Get away from it! Ask for forgiveness from the HOLY ONE if you already read these books. If you don't, you are evil and on the devils side! If you don't, your not for GOD, your an evil Christian hatter! Your evil!!! if you don't ask for forgiveness and stuff like that for being a part of these booka!!! OK. I will slow down. It may seem like I'm yellin' at ya. No. I'm just tryin' to convince ya. That is what GOD has told me to do tonight. OK. Thanks for listen'. GOD bless "U" all!!! Praise GOD!!! I guess I hammer that well enough.
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

(Go down 5 times to vote for Nintendo character of the month. Thanks!)

3 Comments:

  • At Saturday, 17 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    RC Hammer I think it's neat that the God talks to you at night. The book/movie of the Davinci Code is all wrong. Dcaf went to see it and said it was ok. I think it's a disgrace. They think of things not even true. Now scientists are trying to prove that humans came from apes and not God. I think it's all nonsense. It's just disgusting. Girl out.

    Chinagirl411

     
  • At Saturday, 17 June, 2006 , Blogger Chinagirl411 said...

    Thanks for alerting ya hommies. I just don't think Emily will check on her blog though. Peace out.

    Chinagirl411

     
  • At Sunday, 18 June, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    No kidding about Emily's blog. I'm gonna keep buggin' her though. The Da stupid code and ape and all that other stuff were made by santan or one of his angels that went inside a human and did all that stuff. You see, it's just some guy makin' all that stuff up and sayin' they found proof about it! Gosh! You know, the ape story is definatly not true (like em' all) because, it never says in the Bible humans started out as apes. Adam and Eve aren't apes. GOD created us in HIS image for cryin' out loud!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home