I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

RC Hammer Ministries

I want to get you all to learn a ton about GOD, but I'm not sure how exactly to get more and more people to learn about HIM. For know, I'd just say read and believe the Bible intries I do, cuz I studied the Bible since I was 3! Anyway, I can also direct you to other ministries. Like I said, watch Christian TV every time you get a chance. Just remember that the rapture is not true. Some ministries believe in the rapture, but they've just been tricked, it doesn't mean there bad. Oh, watch Manna Fest everytime you get a chance. You know what I'm sayin, The Prophecy Club, Manna Fest, The Crusader. All ran by Perry Stone. I tell you, beleive that man and watch him a lot. GOD told him that he would rake in more people than Billy Gram! Yeah, GOD talks to you if you really beleive, I know. Oh, if you want to go to Perry Stone's web site, just type in The Prophecy Club in the search box. Some of the stuff may sound weird, but I asure you, it's true! Anyway, if you beleive or have been told that the story of Adam and Eve is not true, than don't beleive it. It is true and it's the way things started out! Double gosh!!! It's just evil people making it up! I tell you, read the Bible dayly and have your Holy Place to pray to GOD each day! Pray to GOD and ask HIM to know the truth and to have wisdom. One more thing. Can you pray to my GOD that my dad's knee will feel better, cuz it's starting to hurt again after the River Bank. GOD bless u and help u! Praise GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RC Hammer / Coco Loco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home