I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

GOD is no girl

Have you been told our you believe that GOD could be a girl? Forget about it! I bet I can prove it to you that HE'S a boy in flipping 5 seconds (it actually depends on how fast you read...) Proof number one: In the Bible, GOD'S Word may I point out, HE said it HIMSELF cuz it's HIS Word, it says in the bible : For HE so loved the world that HE gave his only son... Is that proof enough for you? Do you need more? Are you tellin me to bring it? I'll bring it! Proof number 2: (I can prove this one using your faith agaisnt you.) Roman Catholics say the FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT before they pray. Did you get it. They say the FATHER. They don't say the mother, do they. Are you all still deneying? If not, good but I will give you triple proof. Proof number 3: In the Bible (GOD'S Word) JESUS many times refers to HIS FATHER. I go to see my FATHER. Pray to the FATHER. Do you know what I'm saying. Don't ya know the words father an he mean a boy? If you still believe GOD could be a girl still, you need serious help. GOD help those who still deney. Okay, I hope I helped. GOD bless "U" all! Oh wait. If anyone of you has questions about anything or if someone wants to challenge me and say that I don't know what I am talking about then go ahead and comment. I will be able to prove you wrong doubters if it's GOD'S Will. Bring it! Oh, if anyone has a miracle story than you can post that to. Praise GOD!!!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, 26 May, 2006 , Blogger RCHAMMER said...

    Do not pay any attention to below.



    Hey Hey Hey. I didn't meanto hurt anybodies feelings. I'm sorry if I offended you, but you don't have to take it hear, comment on my blog. You didn't even tell anyone who RC Hammer was.Listen, I have been a prophet for GOD for many years, I know GOD'S Word, I know the commandments, but didn't I provide good proof that GOD is a boy. I mean, the bible says that HE gave HIS only begotten SON. If I can make myself clear, you were trying to quote me wrong in the bible by saying I don't know my commandments. Well I do know em. But I don't think you know that in the bible it says that HE loved us so much, that HE gave HIS only SON to us. I don't mean to offend anybody, really, I'm not. I'm just trying to get the Word out. Anyway, thank you very much for visting my blog. May GOD bless "U"!
    Hammer out.

    RC Hammer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home