I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A-A-anger

I made E discovery about anger. Well the other day I was watchin TV and these guys beleived in the holy blood holy grail and the da stupid code and were tellin everyone how real it was with the ascended "master" and all that stuff I won't say because I'm tryin ta keep this blog a "clean" 1. Anyway I also heard that these Canadians well, 50% of the Canadians beleived the stupid da stipid code movie and books (I hope you know that when I say da stupid I mean the da vinchi.) I also heard that they teach college students evoulution junk and stuff like that. Well, all this anger was rising in me cuz of all this stupid evil going around. But this anger did good. It made me want to fight back. It gave me strength to work and do stuff for GOD and stop evil people. It gave me strength to work for GOD basicly. But what my point basicly is is that you got to work for GOD. The only way to get to Heaven is through GOD beleivin in HIM and HIS sacrifice but you should also try to save as many people as you can before your time is up. Is your mission clear. You got to keep up the savin of people for as long as your here (yes, I got that from a song.) I say it again: I know what I'm talking about. I've studied the bible since I was 3 and I know what I'm talking about. If you disagree with anything I say biblical then comment. I challenge you to challenge me. I bet I can p-rove you wrong (even though most people won't it-mit-it). I can prove ya wrong if it's GOD'S Will and only HIS Will. Also, you can comment if you have any questions. I will answer em if it's GOD'S Holy Will.It would be a honor to help. Praise GOD! GOD bless "U" all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RC Hammer / Coco Loco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home