I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

J-O-K-E-S

Okay, I want this blog to have a mix of comedy. I will try something I heard on a show. I am gonna change it a little though... Anyway, here it is: I was helping my cousin Jessica with some homework. It was really hard homework like how many centimeters are in a yard. So I was outside trying to fit these centimeters on a yard. It's not as easy as it sounds. It was dark and I had a flashlight and I was trying to catch these centi- um peders and boy are they fast! I mean, you lift up a rock and like 100 run out and your diving on the ground and gettin all dirty but have you ever tried to ever catch a centipeder- There fast. For some reason people call centipeders centimeters...
This isn't working what the heck. Maybe I should ask D'Caf...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home