I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just a few minor notes...

Okay, I just have a few minor notes here...:

First, I have added www.nintendo.com to my links. However, if they continue to deney JESUS, they will be taken of.

I highly incorage you to go to my other links though, like www.prophecyclub.com, www.pepinosuave.blogspot.com, and http://hammerblog.blogspot.com. I'm not sure if the one to the left is a correct adress but it is on links.

D'Caf should be joining soon...

I still have to talk about anger on this blog, so don't let me forget.

On the main msn page today, it says tons of people believe the Da Vinchi code. I say: DON'T!!! Are faith is being challenged. Stick to the bible and prayer to GOD!

One other note is... a girl at school told me to right on my blog: Lauren loves sprinkels! Okay, I said it.

That is all. I will talk to you later. I have to go finish my homework....

RC Hammer / Coco Loco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home