I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Advertisement

I will be giving these out today at school. Maybe it will stir up some heat and save some souls.



Go To:
http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com
It’s Ryker’s (RC Hammer’s) Blog! Come here for one of the coolest blogs ever. Carl (D’Caf) may become a member of my blog team and some other people too. Anyway, if you can’t get to my blog, contact me at (Sorry, I don't put my real email on the blog), and I should make it able to work on your computer. Be sure to leave some comments when you come to D’Caf and my (s) blog. If you want to become a team member, than you can contact me for that too. See ya there!
Sincerely,
RYKER (RC Hammer) and Carl (D’Caf.)

RC Hammer / Coco Loco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home