I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

6 Top Veggie Tales

Let's have a vote on the 6 best Veggie tales shows for no reason. Oh wait, I know. Let's have a whole bunch of voting thingys.Below I will post my vote and you guys can comment your votes...

My Vote For The 6 Best Episodes (Not including the movie):

6.King George and the ducky.
5. Where's GOD when I'm s-scared?
4.Larry Boy: The rumor weed.
3. David and the big pickle.
2. Josh and the big wall.
1. Madame Blueberry

My vote for the best 3 characters:

3. Jr.
2. Larry
1. Larry Boy

My vote for the best 2 songs in the Jonah movie:

1. In the belly of a whale and GOD of second chances.

5 Best silly songs with Larry:

5. The one were Larry's at a si-ky-a-tres.
4. Everyones got a water buffalo.
3. Cheese burger song
2. Pirates who don't do anything.
1. I don't know the name, but I thinks it's the crying abo song.

PS: These are just my votes.

RC Hammer / Coco Loco

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home