I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

3 Tough Christians

3 tough Christians are:

1. Mr. T
2. MC Hammer
3. The Dog

I shouldn't say tough Christians (even though they are tough) but maybe famous Christians. I know there are very more "famous Christians" though. Like the guy I saw in the paper the other day... what was the headline... Oh yes, it was: Meaning behind the music
or something like that. Anyway, you don't have to be tough or famous to go to Heaven or even preach the word of GOD. Just trust in GOD and you should do it right. Oh, here is a pretty random message: You should watch some of the religieous stations on tv. Don't tell me you don't know what you mean. Just when your flipping though, sometime stop on those stations to see what happening.

RC Hammer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home