I Am Who I Am

If You Can't Take The Heat Then You Better Back Up!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Introduction

Hello. Some people may have just stumbled upon this blog or some may have just heard about it but here is some of my advice for everyone: Stay here! If this blog is boring at first, don't worry, This is my very first post and there will be more as my time increases. One thing that might turn people away, it's a christian posting this stuff. If you are not christian, still, just stay here. There will be interesting things and you might learn or have fun. Oh, you might want to know my name (name on this blog). It's RC Smasher. Oh, this may turn grown ups away, but I'm eleven. Yes, 11. But you can listen to me when I talk about GOD because I have been studying the Bible since I was 3. Okay. Just give me a few seconds to figure this blog thing out.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home